Admission Open For all grade level
LKG:- LKG:-Minimum age of 3 years completed and maximum age of 4 years as on 1st June.
- Admissions open for all classes
STD I to V : Admissions only Day scholars
STD VI to X : Admissions open for Day Scholars and Hostellers.
- PLUS ONE: Groups offered
- Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Computer Science
- Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- Pure Science : Physics , Chemistry, Botany, Zoology.
- Commerce : Accountancy, Economics, Commerce with Computer Applications/ Business Maths and Statistics
(II Language – French / Hindi / Tamil)
- “Group 3 and 4 SUBJECT TO APPROVAL FROM THE GOVT”
Documents required at the time of admission
- Four copies of the child’s latest passport size (colour) photograph with the negative.
- Transfer certificate from the previous school (original)
- Birth certificate (original)
- Attested copy of the last report / marks card
- Indemnity bond (format provided by the school)
- Medical form (format provided by the school)
ADMISSION FOR HOSTELS (STD V TO XII)
- Starting June 2010, Makhija Foundation is opening its in-campus, modern, exclusive hostels for boys and girls respectively for both the CBSE & Matriculation Schools for Std. VI & above. The Admission for Hostels is now open. Parents can register with Makhija Foundation for the hostel.
- Every child will have to appear for the entrance exam (except Std. XI) followed by an interview to complete the pre-requisites for admission. Std XI admissions are based on the X board exam marks. The registration form can be obtained from the school on request.
- The registration fees is Rs.1,000/- (Rupees thousand only)
- The admission test will examine your child’s practical skills and proficiency in English and Mathematics.